This two bedroom apartment is idealy located in a popular inner city zone of Melbourne, with public transport right out front, which leads to all the main hubs South Melbourne and surrounds has to offer.
The property itself offers build in robes in both bedrooms, open plan living hosting spacious area to create your perfect haven, which leads out to a balcony overlooking Park St.
Convenient two way central bathroom creating ensuite effect from master bedroom, with spa tub to relax you after a busy day or a healthy walk around "The Tan".
Kitchen hosts ample cupboard space, double sink and dishwasher.
Additional features include:
* Concealed laundry
* Secure parking for one car behind remoted controll door
Surrounding attactions include:
* Iconic South Melbourne Market, which is only a 20 minute walk away
* The Botanical Garden ("The Tan")/The Shrine, which is only a 10-15 minute walk away
* Port Melbourne Beach & pier
* An abundance of cafes, bars & restaurants to cater for the changing moods of your taste buds
This property and its location has it all, offering so much to accommodate your lifestyle needs. Lease term negotiated.
In accordance with Victorian Government requirements, open for inspections are permitted for fully vaccinated attendees only.
You must register prior to attending by clicking the "Request an Inspection" button and present proof of vaccination upon check-in.
For prospective renters who are not fully vaccinated, please contact our office on 9690 3488 or email to arrange a private inspection.
FOR PRIVATE INSPECTION, PLEASE CONTACT LINDA EVANS: [email protected] or 03)9695 7732
*** IT IS IMPORTANT TO REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY - INSPECTIONS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY ****
By registering your details, you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for this property. If no one registers for an inspection time, then the inspection may not proceed.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE***
Dixon Kestles is taking measures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all clients and staff in line with official public health advice:
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend any private inspection appointments
- Social distancing must be practiced when attending any property with our staff
- A facemask must be worn at all times when attending a property