If the heartbeat of St Kilda is where you want to be, enjoying the diverse lifestyles this sought after area offers, this is the one for you!
Only 6-7 kms to Melbourne city, easily accessible with public transport right out front on the iconic Fitzroy St.
Previously a "mini mansion", this complex has been converted into lovely homes with high ceilings only a short stroll away from the beach and the infamous Albert Park Lake.
This one bedroom apartment is set on the ground level and hosts:
* Secure entrance & Parking
* Good sized bedroom with built in robes
* Separate bathroom & Euro style Laundry
* Open plan living leading to undercover porch & slimline outdoor area
* Kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances
All this home with timber floating floors throughout is just a touch of class.
With public transport at your finger tips, close proximity to St Kilda Beach and Albert Park Lake you will enjoy being only a short walk to the fabulous restaurants & cafes of Fitzroy Street and Acland Street.
*** IT IS IMPORTANT TO REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ***
By registering your details, you will be informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations for this property. If no one registers for an inspection time, then the inspection may not proceed.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
Dixon Kestles is taking measures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all clients and staff in line with official public health advice:
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend any private inspection appointments
- Social distancing must be practiced when attending any property with our staff
- A facemask must be always worn when attending a property